If you've been training and squatting for a while, chances are good that your shorts don't fit like they used to. They've gotten....say...shorter? As you gain in your booty, your shorts have nowhere to go but up - exposing more of your upper leg than you might like.
If you HAVEN'T been working out and squatting, chances are good that you've got a backside you'd like to cover up as much as possible - especially while you're working out.
Firebreather shorts is your solution.
What's a firebreather? One who faces the triumphs and tribulations of great physical opposition with an indomitable spirit. You!
We designed our shorts to flatter and cover your backside and specifically to allow room for gains as you continue to squat.
- NO built-in undies! Not everyone fits the same in those built-in undies. Wear what you like underneath - booty shorts, boy shorts, bikini, thong, granny panties - whatever is most comfortable for you.
- Slightly longer in the back - covers 'that area', and specifically designed to continue to cover the booty as it grows and lifts.
- Super comfortable, high-performance, quick dry fabric moves with you. Jump, bend, squat, climb - we've got you covered.
- Slit pocket on each hip for phone or key.
- Continuous drawcord.
- Flat lock seams for flattering fit.
Small (4ish), Medium (6-8ish), Large (10ish) I'm 5'4" and currently weigh 134 lb. I'm wearing a Small.
Honestly? Because we're not doing shorts. We thought we would, but we're having too much fun saving hands! We just want these to find a nice home. Can't go wrong for 10 bucks. Sorry, no returns on these babies. We need that shelf space!
Love the shirt? Check out ActiveFaithSports