Row-Pro® is a non-slip, moisture-absorbing rower seat pad that greatly reduces pressure, increases comfort, and provides a hygienic barrier between you and the rowing seat. Simply toss it onto the rower seat just before you sit...and sweat. It provides a bit of cushion that greatly enhances the rowing experience and gives you peace of mind that the only sweat you're sitting on is yours.
It provides a necessary moisture-absorbing barrier between you and the seat, and it leaves the seat sweat-free and ready for the next rower, who will likely love you for using it. The pad contours to the shape of the seat (Concept2, or any other rower or cycle seat) and stays in place without any attachments, permanence or fuss.
Row Pro® was created by HandBand Pro® especially as a hygienic solution to a common fitness problem, and to reduce the discomfort caused by hard, unforgiving rower seats.
- COMFORT. We all know how uncomfortable the hard plastic seats on rowers can be, but pressure on the glutes and hamstrings can begin to hurt your sitting bones as well as cut off blood flow to your rear, sometimes causing pain or numbness. Row-Pro® decreases the pressure on your rear and increases the comfort and productivity of your row.
- HYGIENE. If you haven't thought of butt sweat before now, we apologize.
- PORTABILITY. Toss it in your gym bag. Place it on the rower seat or whatever equipment you sit on at the box or gym - there's nothing to attach.
- VERSATILITY. Besides rowing, athletes also use Row Pro® for handstand push ups, lunges, ab work on the floor, and we've even heard of some using them for the bar for heavy squats!
- CLEAN AND GREEN. Simply rub a little detergent and water onto the fabric side and rinse. Air dry, and you're good to go!
Designed for rowing, but great for so much more! Let's see how you use it! Here's Amber @liveliftrun using it for plank!
USPS First Class Shipping - from $3.59 (based on weight)
USPS Priority Mail - 1-3 Day Delivery - from $6.86
Delivery times vary by destination. Most international orders arrive within 10 days, but delivery to some destinations have sometimes taken up to 30 days (not typical, but possible.)
International First Class - From $5.50 based on weight and destination
International orders ship out of Miami, Florida, USA. Once your package leaves Miami, USPS no longer updates tracking information until it reaches the destination country.
We can't guarantee a specific delivery date. Shipping times provided are estimates provided by USPS and based on their delivery schedule. You will receive tracking information when your package is ready for shipment, and you'll be updated until the package reaches your door. It may take up to 24 hours for the information to update on the USPS website.
Please be sure to enter your shipping address correctly. Misspellings can add delays to your shipping.