Row-Pro® conforms to any seat contour, and the unique grip side creates a non-slip surface for a secure row. No attachments - no permanence.
The moisture-absorbing material provides a comfortable, sweat-free row and provides a hygienic barrier between you and the rowing seat.
Row-Pro® decreases the pressure that causes numbness in the glutes and greatly increases the comfort of your row.
Just Toss it on and Row!
- COMFORT. We all know how uncomfortable the hard plastic seats on rowers can be, but pressure on the glutes and hamstrings can begin to hurt your sitting bones as well as cut off blood flow to your rear, sometimes causing pain or numbness. Row-Pro® decreases the pressure on your rear and increases the comfort and productivity of your row.
- HYGIENE. If you haven't thought of butt sweat before now, we apologize.
- PORTABILITY. Toss it in your gym bag. Place it on the rower seat or whatever equipment you sit on at the box or gym - there's nothing to attach.
- VERSATILITY. Besides rowing, athletes also use Row Pro® for handstand push ups, lunges, ab work on the floor, and we've even heard of some using them for the bar for heavy squats!
- CLEAN AND GREEN. Simply rub a little detergent and water onto the fabric side and rinse. Air dry, and you're good to go!
Row-Pro® is a non-slip, moisture-absorbing rower seat pad that greatly reduces pressure, increases comfort, and provides a hygienic barrier between you and the rowing seat. Simply toss it onto the rower seat just before you sit...and sweat. It provides a bit of cushion that greatly enhances the rowing experience and gives you peace of mind that the only sweat you're sitting on is yours.
It provides a necessary moisture-absorbing barrier between you and the seat, and it leaves the seat sweat-free and ready for the next rower, who will likely love you for using it. The pad contours to the shape of the seat (Concept2, or any other rower or cycle seat) and stays in place without any attachments, permanence or fuss.
Row Pro® was created by HandBand Pro® especially as a hygienic solution to a common fitness problem, and to reduce the discomfort caused by hard, unforgiving rower seats.