10 Steps to the FitLife!
1) CHOOSE YOUR START DAY. Make it Monday! Yes, this coming Monday.
2) PLAN YOUR MEALS FOR THE DAY.
If you work, pack a thermal bag with all your meals and snacks.
3) DECIDE WHAT TIME YOU WILL TAK.
Check the TAK app for your daily workout!
4) GET YOUR EQUIPMENT SET UP AND READY TO GO according to the exercises for the day’s TAK.
DO NOT wait for motivation, do not complain that you’re too tired, that you don’t have time, or that you’re too sore. Once you get into your workout clothes and get started, the motivation will come. When you start to see changes in your body and in the way you feel, you will become more motivated.
6) Drink lots of water and stretch after TAK!
7) DO THIS EVERY DAY. (unless you are eating at your CDL)
Every day except Sundays. It will get better...but AS you work through it. Don't be a baby and take 4 days off to recover. I designed the TAKs to work specific muscle groups each day. Your muscles will have time to recover and build while you're working out the other muscle groups. If you want to get fit, do what needs to be done. These TAKs were designed to make big changes in a short amount of time. Don’t draw it out. Get to work!
8) DO NOT GET OVERWHELMED.
Don’t panic, thinking it’s too much for you to handle. You can do this if you take it ONE DAY AT A TIME.
9) REST ON DAY 7.
Reward yourself with a REST DAY!
10) Keep track of your progress. Take measurements and pictures (even if you don't want to look at them now). You'll be so happy you did when you look back at them later and compare!
Up for a CHALLENGE?